Thursday, April 1, 2010

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KWANZAA GECKO INC LLC

I have decided that I am no longer able to blog, My skills have simply eroded to be as good as your average cockweasel joke. also, my capacity for hating has significantly declined, so from now on,expect nothing else but love, adoration and like to flow from Me.



























GOTCHA BITCH! APRIL FOOLS!





anyway, whose ready for a brand new kwanzaa gecko? I sure as shit am, and I AM the kwanzaa gecko.



so what we'll talk about today is an issue dividing this country greatly, something that has caused brother to fight brother and a house divided cannot stand.



thats right motherfuckers, we're talking Duke.



raise your hand if you like duke? you do? come here, come drink this hemloch so you may suffer painfully for being a classic douche.



Duke is, in a nutshell, the ultimate douche school. it douches such notable douche schools as ohio state (the athletic douche) all ivy league schools (the rich douche who you want run over) the womens college douche (the I hate all men and they are soulless monsters who ruin society douche). why does duke outdouche these people? they combine all the parts into one douche, a super douche monster like what happens when candy in your pocket melts into a puddle of amorphous candy blob shit, that your not sure what part of what candy your eating. in fact, thats My new name for duke, and i hope it spreada, candydouches. because they are gay, you see.

Dukies will claim that I hate duke solely because of their basketball team. oh that is simply not true. Do I loathe white dudes playing basketball (or any sport for that matter) where whitey is described as "gritty" a "hustler" a "scrappy" player? yes, and what is duke "gritty" "Scrappy" duke needs to be drugged and raped like a lacrosstitute...oh wait, too soon? duke and lacrosse combine two things I loathe more than anything, rich entitled white people going to a rich entitled white school, and Lacrosse, the official sport of rich entitled white people who I would severely enjoy kicking down a well and sealing that shit up.

Duke is a rich entitled dipshit school, do you know what duke does? buh! I don't either, besides jerk itself off.

No comments:

Post a Comment