Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but this is gonna be the best gecko post of all time!

(for those of you over 50, thats a taylor swift joke)



if you are under the age of 25 surtely you know who the abovely pictured broad is, taylor swift, AKA That chick my girlfriend likes her music AKA, a candidate to be the future Mrs Gecko. first off, I'd like to state I do not Hate Her, amazing I know! I Hate everything, but I dig this chick, 3 reasons.

1. she's a good girl, ain't no panty shots or sex tapes (sadly for Me, good for the future girls of america for someone famous to look up to, doesn't drink, smoke, sing about sex, and most importantly, she's not lindsay lohan or paris hilton)

2. she's a fox, tall blonde and cute= total babe

3. she's waay too easy to make fun of in her videos

and that last one is pure gold in my book, she's an easy good target because in her music videos, she (and the guys in them) are almost comically stupid. and thats whats kicking off this brand new series: spoofing taylor swift videos, or as I'll call it, swiftly swinging at swifts sweet singing soppy songs: a miniseries


IN 3-D!!!!!1111


and today, we'll start where taylor herself started

IN 3-D!!!1111

(sorry, 3-d is big right now, I mean shit, you saw avatar right? shit was BALLIN, blue cats running around fighting people, hot damn was that a good movie, but I digress, avatar was filmed entirely....)


in 3-D!!11111


(I swear, thats the last one.... ok, one more time)


IN 3-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111


Ok we done? good

anyhoo: where were we? right, the first video, lets roll the tape Jim!



wait, no preview video? you shitting Me? no little screen? I have to post the link? fucking blogspot, ok, here's the video link, go watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKCek6_dB0M (dammit, this really breaks up the flow of what was a very nice post, goddamn assfisters at blogspot/google, click the link and watch, fool).


anyway, what we got here is our first recurring theme in taylor swift videos: Oh this guy doesn't think I'm pretty! to which I respond with a sound, dudes gotta be blind or some shit. You, Taylor? you are quite an attractive young lady, not like say, this broad




Look at THAT landbeast, holy shit, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick, gentle reader. (quick sidenote: we're talking about the whale in the center, but the average midwestern girl is AT LEAST this fat) want another example? oh fuck and yes you want more ugly broads




look at THAT, Taylor, before you complain that no guys like you, because you look like...
this, you are attractive, hot, sexy even. but that is not the point, the point is you sing about how no guys want to go out with you, why is this? are you boring? do you have an odd odor to yourself? perhaps your really clingy? I don't know, I guess we'll have to watch more of your videos at a later time, since this is now a new running series: Taylor swift takedowns that are a subtle hint that I want to make her Mrs Gecko. or whatever the tag is below Me, I don't care either way, the point is, get ready, get set my readers, and lets go for More Mocking of a successful 20 year old girl to make ourselves feel better, you know you'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment